Requisition Line Attachments Not Showing On Fluid Approval Page
(Doc ID 2276829.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, AWE - Mobile Approvals
Requisition line attachments are not showing on the Fluid Approval page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition through eProcurement. Click on the link Special Requests.
2. Populate the fields and press Add to Cart. Then press the button Checkout.
3. Enter a line comment and add an attachment.
4. Save and submit the requisition.
5. Log in as the approver and click on the Approvals tile.
6. Open the requisition and click on the line.
7. Click on the button Line Comments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document