Changing Requester Multiple Times Does Not Update Requester/Attention To In Shipping Summary.
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing Requester Multiple Times Does Not Update Requester/Attention To In Shipping Summary
1. Add a new requisition. Click on Requisition Settings
2. Requester VP1 defaults. Click on lookup for Requester
3. Select BBELL and click OK
4. Click Yes.
5. Click on Special Requests
6. Add a special request item. Click on Add to Cart
7. Click CheckOut
8. Change the requester again. Click lookup for Requester.
9. Select ABROWN
10. Select Yes
11. New requester is displayed in the Attention To on Requisition Lines section, but not on the Shipping Summary. Shipping Summary still displays the old Requester
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms