Business Process Weaver (BPW) Is Not Creating Journals From Billing When The Set ID For Accounting Entry Definition 'BIDEFN' Is Other Than 'SHARE'.
(Doc ID 2276866.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Billing
Business Process Weaver is not creating journals from billing when the Set ID for accounting entry definition 'BIDEFN' is other than 'SHARE'. The business process weaver is launched using Main Menu > Customer Contracts > Schedule and Process Billing > Process As Incurred Billing
Business Process Weaver should process journals from billing appropriately using relevant SETID that has been defined
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configured EGV01 to use 'FEDRL' for FS_15
2. Created BIDEFN accounting entry definition for FEDRL set id online using share as template
3. Changed the 'SHARE' set id for BIDEFN as 'SHAR1'.. Should not have a definition for the set id of 'SHARE' to replicate..Need to do back end update to replace 'SHARE' set id to 'SHAR1'..
update PS_JRNLGEN_DEFN set SETID ='SHAR1' where ACCTG_DEF_NAME = 'BIDEFN' and SETID ='SHARE'
4. Add EGV01/I70MAINT/FEDERAL project/Activity to ROADS01 contract in EGV01 in demo
5. Added a new transaction for DESIGN activity in EGV01/I70MAINT/
6. Funds Distribution Rule set to create target FDF rows for any ACT transaction in DESIGN activity
7. Run Funds distribution process. Review that EGV01/I70MAINT/FEDERAL project/Activity has now FDF and BIL
8. Run as Main Menu > Customer Contracts > Schedule and Process Billing > Process As Incurred Billing for the contract...
9. This will launch BPW
10. Notice that After BUDGET_CHK (depends may be skipped or turned on depending on installation options for billing), FS_JGEN runs but no rows will be processed.
Message log shows as follows... It does not say 0 journal processed...or anything.. It just shows begun and complete.
7:41:59PM Journal Generator processing has begun 2017-01-24-19.41.59.000000.
7:41:59PM Journal Generator processing complete 2017-01-24-19.41.59.000000.
7:42:14PM Published message with ID 34796250-e26d-11e6-a266-e3b04d724ac3 for Status Notification.
7:42:14PM Published message with ID 347b9e7f-e26d-11e6-a266-e3b04d724ac3 for Status Notification.
7:42:14PM Published message with ID 3492dd93-e26d-11e6-8c41-87045fcbcf6c to create entry in folder GENERAL.
7:42:14PM Successfully posted generated files to the report repository
7:42:14PM Published message with ID 349cfdfc-e26d-11e6-8c41-87045fcbcf6c for Status Notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document