Federal Financial Report Does Not Show Advanced Payments In Receipts Line 10a
(Doc ID 2276869.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
We have an award that has an advance pay (prepaids). Because the advance pay is on Contract Line 0, it is not being pulled into the FFR on line 10a as a receipt. The expenses are on Contract Line 1 and on the run control we are only allowed to select one contract line.
The field 10a should be populated for receipts from prepaids.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy a proposal, Submit,Generate Award
2. Go to Contracts’ prepaid, Add a prepaid, Change the status to ready.
3. Changing to ready will create bill plan as well
4. Go to amount allocation, Add fixed billing as 20000. Recalculate. Allocation = complete
5. Set to Cost Reimbursable in billing option and then Activate
6. Process the prepaid bill
7. Run billing interface
8. Approve billing worksheet
9. Run single action invoice to process the invoice all the way to AR
10.Wait until all these processes are completed
11. RUN BIPC000 process to update contracts
12. Review AR pending item coming from billing to AR for the prepaid
13. Run AR update
14. Once item is posted, Add deposit, Create worksheet and Post
15. Run arupdate,
16. Make sure payment is posted
17. Run FFR report
18. 10a is still zero
Expected 20000 from the prepaid payment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document