Supplier Item Id for UPN Vendors Getting Updated with GTIN on 855
(Doc ID 2276962.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Item Id for UPN Vendors getting updated with GTIN on 855
Do NOT expect to have a change order on a PO for supplier item ID update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Verify the UPN ready flag is CHECKED for the Vendor
2. Create a GTIN Manufacturer
3. Add the GTIN Manufacturer to an Item and two UOMs and GTIN for both UOMs.
4. Verify the Supplier Item Id for the Item on the Purchasing Attributes->
Note: Supplier Item Id is for Item Supplier- in other words, it is vendor
However, GTIN# is different for each ITEM UOM. And is not specific to the
5. Create a Purchase order for that Item and Supplier
6. Verify the Supplier Item Id on the PO Line, it is the Supplier Item Id
from Item Supplier and NOT GTIN
7.. Dispatch the PO via EDI and Generate the XML file
After dispatching the PO Online, run the Publish Outbound Process to generate
Now Vendor has Supplier Item Id from EDI PO Dispatch for PO Line as 65651123
but on PO Line in PeopleSoft it is stored ¿BXT65651120¿
Now when Vendor creates a POA and sends back 855 to acknowledge without any
change it will still create a change as Supplier Item id coming from vendor
is different what stored in PeopleSoft
8. Upload the POA thru IB Handler
9. Get error that POA not in message data (119,5)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are getting change order lines added to PO, this is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document