EGL9.2:Intrastat Form DEB - France (ISTX0150 BI Publisher Report) is Not in FSCM 9.2 release
(Doc ID 2277059.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On FSCM 9.2:
The requirement is to set up VAT and Intrastat definitions in order to run the 'Intrastat Form DEB - France' (ISTX0150 BI Publisher report) report.
However, report INTRASTAT Form DEB - FRANCE (ISTX0150) BI Publisher in FSCM 9.2 release is missing.
It cannot be found in the lookup view when defining Intrastat reporting details, nor in the PS_PRCSDEFN table.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > VAT and Intrastat > VAT Entity
2. Open VAT Reporting Entity = ex: FRA01V
3. Click 'VAT Reporting Details' hyperlink.
4. Add a VAT Report by clicking '+' button.
5. Select Process Type = 'XML Publisher' and find Process Name = 'ISTX'
ISTX0150 report is not in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document