ELM 9.X: From Program Roster Page, Administrators Not Able to Update the Target Completion Date
(Doc ID 2277170.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update the Target Completion Date field from the Administer
Program Rosters page it fails to save the Target Date entered.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Login into as an Administrator
2. Navigate to: Navigator > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Program Rosters
3. Type Engineering into the Name field
4. Click Roster button for the General Engineering Level 02 Certification
5. Click details for a Learner
6. Future date the Target Completion Date
7. Click Save & Submit button
8. Click Return to Program Roster link
9. Click on details for Learner and verify the Target Completion Date has not been updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document