Incorrect Line Info Displayed When User Tries To Split Line In Procurement Card Reconcile Statement
(Doc ID 2277245.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect line info displayed when user tries to split line in procurement card reconcile statement
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Navigate to Purchasing>procurement cards>reconcile>reconcile statement
2. Search for the EMPLID, set statement status = staged, transaction date= blank
3. Note the transaction info for line 1
4. Sort by trans date
5. Exit the page without saving
6. Search using the same param again. Note the sort order defaults to the previous sort from above
7. Click split line, incorrect data is displayed (line 1 info from step 3 above)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document