Incorrect Line Info Displayed When User Tries To Split Line In Procurement Card Reconcile Statement
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect line info displayed when user tries to split line in procurement card reconcile statement
See findings from our tech below:
Upon looking into the peoplecode and trace,
• CC_RECON_WB.ACTIVATE(Page PeopleCode) PageActiviate PeopleCode is sorted, based on the User Preferred Sort, and used the MapBufRowToUserSortRow Function which sorts based on the component buffer.
• &rsLevel1.TopRowNumber = &rsLevel1.GetFirstUserSortedRow("CC_RECON_WB.CC_TRANS_LINE").RowNumber, is the reason, the when User loads page, automatically selects the first box on the grid, but when hit the split line is selected, the one in the buffer is based on the about function do modal page is showing based on the buffer.
1. Navigate to Purchasing>procurement cards>reconcile>reconcile statement
2. Search for the EMPLID, set statement status = staged, transaction date= blank
3. Note the transaction info for line 1
4. Sort by trans date
5. Exit the page without saving
6. Search using the same param again. Note the sort order defaults to the previous sort from above
7. Click split line, incorrect data is displayed (line 1 info from step 3 above)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms