Return To Previous Page Link Does Not Work On Supply Planning Show Demand Page
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supply Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return to Previous Page Link does not work on Supply Planning Show Demand Page . In Supply Planning --> Commit Plan --> Purchasing --> Approve Purchasing Updates , On the Purchasing messages Page when you click on the 'Show Demand' button, a popup secondary window should open up. But the first time when you click on it, the current page is replaced by the secondary page. Then users have to start the search all over again and this time when clicked on the 'Show Demand' button, the secondary page opens in a popup window and the 'Return to Previous Page' button works and closes the window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supply Planning --> Commit Plan --> Purchasing --> Approve Purchasing Updates.
2. Enter criteria and hit Search
3. Purchasing Messages Page opens with transactions
4. Click on 'Show Demand'
5. The secondary page replaces the current page instead of opening a popup secondary page - the code that calls that page is a DoModalComponent.
6. Then if hit the Return to Previous Page nothing happens and we have to go back to search page and start over again. The second time the DoModalComponent works and a secondary popup page opens when the Show Demand button is clicked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms