ECM: Accounting Entry Line in Combo Edit Error Can Be Sent to General Ledger
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Treasury Accounting entries created in Combo Edit Error can be sent to General Ledger (GL).
1. Create a Bank Statement for one transaction line with statement activity populated.
2. Run reconciliation which creates external transaction using bank statement accounting rule.
3. Enable combo editing at Ledgers for Unit setup such that the accounting entries created by TR accounting process are in error due to invalid chartfield combination.
5. Run TR accounting process.
6. Review the accounting entries created in Combo edit error and notice the GL Distrib status is set to Hold.
7. Change the status to Final and click on Save, GL Distrib status changes to “None” and Status changes to “Final” , Error Status changes to “None” while Combo Status of lines are still in “Invalid”.
8. Run Journal Generator process and the entries are sent to GL
System should not allow the status set to Final when there is a Combo Edit error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms