Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_AUTO_SRC leaves req in a 'POCALC in Process' Status
When a requisition is created using the PO_REQLOAD process, the REQ_LINE.AMT_ONLY_FLG is Blank. If the requisition is created with an Approved Status, the PO Auto Source process can pick up the requisition for processing. When this occurs, the process goes to Success but leaves the staged row in a POCALC in Process status and is stuck.
The AMT_ONLY_FLG should be handled by either req_load or po_calc
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. stage data for requisition load.
2. Run the PO Reqload process.
3. Requisition is create with an Approved Status. And the REQ_LINE.AMT_ONLY_FLG = BLANK.
4. Run PO AutoSource process.
5. Process goes to Success. But the Staged row is left in POCALC in Process status.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create purchase orders created from requisitions created from ReqLoad.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms