ETL92: TL_TR_STATUS Not Properly Updated For All Empl_rcds In Same Workgroup After Time Admin
(Doc ID 2278540.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears in 9.2 when you select a multiple job employee that has at least 3 empl_rcds all assigned to the same workgroup, when Time Admin runs with empl_rcd 2 specified on the run control, it does not update the TL_TR_STATUS properly for all empl_rcds as expected even though all empl_rcds are in the same workgroup. The same test was run in 9.1 and the behavior is as expected in the 9.1 test results.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Multiple Job employee select a multiple job employee that has at least 3 empl_rcds all assigned to the same workgroup.
2. On TL_TR_STATUS set ECD for each empl_rcd to same pay period begin date and TA_STATUS = ‘Y’ as well.
3. TL_INSTALLATION table has Include All Jobs unselected.
4. Enter Time for each empl_rcd in the same period of interest.
5. Run Time Admin for the period of interest (allow emplid to default to empl_rcd 0 on run control)
6. Check TL_TR_STATUS after Time Admin. Note all Empl_rcds are updated as expected.
7. Now enter Time for each empl_rcd in the next period.
8. Run Time Admin for the period of interest (change the empl_rcd to 2 on run control) then submit.
9. Check TL_TR_STATUS after Time Admin. Note all Empl_rcds are not updated as expected even though all are assigned to same workgroup.
10. Repeat the same test for both 9.1 and 9.2 and compare results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document