E-PIA: Using Print Screen to Print a Page With Internet Explorer 11.0.43 is Not Working And Results in an Incorrect URL Error
(Doc ID 2278631.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Turn on Print option from Web Profile.
2) Print Functionality Test on IE 11.0.42
3) Using Print button (or variations on the same tool, including Print Screen, Ctrl-P, Cntl-P, etc) on PeopleSoft application page (People Tools > Security> User Profiles > User Profiles), took the print out.
4) Now apply Internet Explore 11.0.43
5) Go to the same page and try to print again you will get an error message.
Cannot find (URL)
Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document