Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Project Costing 9.2 PUM Image 23, Other
When selecting the “Return to Search” button in the Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Project Costing > General Options > Accounting Rules page, we get the error below. Selecting any of the records returned from Search will also generate the same error.
Applying PT 8.55.14 patch resolved the error described in SR 3-13978596031 when saving the accounting rule but the error is encountered when “Return to Search” button is selected.
"cookieObject.setCookie -> The URI to be decoded is not valid encoding"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Project Costing > General Options > Accounting Rules in Demo
2) Search using Project Business Unit = 'CAN01' and Resource General Ledger Unit = 'CAN01'
3) Select any row from the search results.
4) On the Accounting Rules page, select the Return to Search button will produce the error message ""cookieObject.setCookie -> The URI to be decoded is not valid encoding".
5) Subsequently selecting any of the records on the search results list then produces the same error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms