Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Chrome Images Don't Display When Searching For An Item While Adding A Requisition
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Login using Chrome. I placed an image in my c:\temp directory.
2. File Locations- Made sure that for File Ext of JPG my directory is c:\temp\
3. Purchasing Attributes—entered the name of my image on File Name in Associated Picture. Also entered the extension of jpg.
4. Save the page. Once I saved the page the system changed the file extension to all caps.
5. Add a new epro requisition. Entered my item id in the search and click Search button
6. Image does not display. Instead garbled info displays
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms