Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying PUM 21, the Generate Amortization Journals (AMR_JRNL_GEN) Process goes to No Success while generating a journal for the Amortization schedule
'Field SYSTEM_DATE not defined on state record AMR_COPY_AET
Meta-SQL error at or near position 1214 in statement
Process xxxxxx ABENDED at Step AMR_JRNL_GEN.CH000.JRHDRTM5 (SQL) -- RC = ?'
Steps to replicate
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
and create a voucher in Voucher Style = ‘Amortization Voucher’
2. In the Distribution Lines, under ‘GL Chart’ tab, enter the Account CF
Under ‘Amortization’ tab, enter the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’, then Save the voucher.
The system will generate an Amortization ID.
3. Run Voucher Post process.
4. Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Pre-Amortization Journals > Amortization Schedule and create the Amortization Schedule.
5. Make sure to populate the Amortization Type, then click on the ‘Stage’ Button.
Afterwards, click the ‘Approve’ button to approve the schedule.
6. Generate Amortization Journal Request for the particular Amortization ID.
7. Run AMR_JRNL_GEN process
See attached replication screenshots.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms