Fluid Approvals able to add adhoc approver when ALLOW_ADHOC_ONSUBMIT not assigned
(Doc ID 2279596.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Role Actions ALLOW_ADHOC_ONSUBMIT and ALLOW_ADHOC_ONPREVW have been disabled for role that gives Requisition Approver access to requisition approval pages. However, the user still has access to insert an adhoc approver in the approval chain for the requisition fluid approval page.
Steps to Replicate the Issue:
1. Setup Approval Process Definition
2. Assign Role Actions to Roles for Workflow- Select ePro Requester
3. Has ALLOW_ADHOC_ONSUBMIT and ALLOW_ADHOC_ONPREVIEW enabled.
4. Assign Role Actions to Roles for Workflow- ePro Buyer does not have ALLOW_ADHOC_ONSUBMIT and ALLOW_ADHOC_ONPREVIEW
5. Assign Role Actions to Roles for Workflow- ePro Admin does not have ALLOW_ADHOC_ONSUBMIT and ALLOW_ADHOC_ONPREVIEW
6. User Profile for VP1. Has VP2 as supervisor
7. Roles- Does not have ePro Requester role assigned
8. User Profile for VP2. Also does not have ePro Requester role assigned.
9. Enable Workflow for BU US003.
10. Add a new requisition and Click Save & Submit
11. Requisition is routed to VP2
12. Login as the approver VP2
13. Click on Approvals Tile
14. Select the requisition we just added
15. Click on the Approval Chain button
16. The Plus sign is available to add an adhoc approver.
17. Click the plus sign to add an adhoc approver
18. Enter an approver and click insert
19. An adhoc approver is added although we don't have the Role assigned to add adhoc approvers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document