Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Contracts
Supplier Contracts Workbench does not indicate status of Imported Documents
When searching for contracts using the Supplier Contract Workbench, all results are not being returned. Contract IDs that have imported documents associated with them are treated as if they do not have documents associated and do not return in search results without selecting the "Include Contracts without Documents" selected. The “Document Management”, “Collaboration”, and “Document Approvals” icons do not highlight to indicate this Contract ID has been through these processes for imported documents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Document Management Click on Import Document
2. Upload a new document to use
3. Complete the document page, dispatch or leave, this action does not matter
4. Go back to the find an existing document page and list the contracts, the one just created will be present
5. Go to Supplier Contract Workbench and search on contracts, the one just create will not be listed
6. click on the flag Include Contracts without documents and search again
7. Now the contract is listed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot Keep track or search on contracts that have imported documents
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms