Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In fluid, if a user creates an expense report containing multiple distribution lines with several expense lines and deletes two of the expense lines, when they attempt to add a new line they receive the following error message.
Note: Issue does NOT occur if the expense lines only contain one distribution line.
“Invalid row number 4 for class Rowset method GetRow.
EX_SHEET_DIST.SHEET_ID.RowInsert PCPC:363 Statement:12
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for the row number parameter. The row number should be within the range of existing rows in the rowset.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error and correct the program.”
Steps to Replicate the issue:
1. On Fluid, click Create Expense Report tile
2. Populate Business Purpose and Description
3. Add a second distribution line to the Accounting Defaults
4. Click Add Expense button, then New Expense line
5. Continue adding expense lines until there are 5 lines
6. Click More button
7. Select line number 2 and 4, then click the delete button
8. Click Add button
9. The above error message is displayed
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms