EMM: Warranty Claim Submit Date Not Getting Populated
(Doc ID 2280135.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem Description: Warranty Claim Submit Date not getting populated
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Add warranty to an asset.
2. Create Work Order for the asset to which warranty is added.
3. In the Work Order requirement tab navigate to the asset information and click on warranty claims. Check Attempt
to Recover Cost check box and provide the down time information. Also add casual parts information.
4. Complete and Close the Work Order.
5. Generate warranty claim which will re-create the error.
When you try to generate the claim for the Work Order, the Warranty Claim Submit Date does not get populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document