Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Combo Edit Transaction Source field used in the Ledger For A Unit page and set to validate specific Procurement Card transaction. This is not working for Reconciliation Statement page, but it is working fine for Cardholder Profile.
1. Purchasing Definition – US001 GL BU = US001
2. Set Purchasing Options to validate Chartfield combination
3. Create a new Combination Definition
4. Create a new Combination Rule. Define Chartfield combination.
5. Create a new Combination Group:
Anchor Values Not in Rules = ‘Mark Invalid’ and
Combination Group Defines as ‘Valid Combinations’
6. Add this group to the Ledgers for a Unit (US001), Journal Edit Options page.
Specific Transaction Source: Pcard transaction
7. Run the Build Combination Data process.
BU = US001. Ledger Group = RECORDING
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Navigate to CardHolder Profile page and enter a Chartfield Combination that is invalid.
2. Click Default Distrib.
3. Enter with an invalid valid combination. Click OK.
4. Getting the error message 'Correct ChartField Combinantion on GL Business Unit US001 for Chartfields: ACCOUNT/DEPTID in Group: D_GROUP. (10208, 66)'
Working fine for Cardholder Profile.
5. Go to Reconciliation Page (Purchasing > Procument Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile Statement)
6. Go to Distribuition page and inform an invalid combination. Click 'OK'
7. No chartfield conbination message received.
8. Save. Saved without error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms