Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Costing 9.2
Assets integrated from PC will not pass to AM without review and approval. However, the APPROVAL_SW field on the PS_INTFC_FIN table appears to be set to blank for the affected data rows.
The expectation is that the APPROVAL_SW value be populated with a value of 'Y', not blank. That value of 'Y' should default from the AM BU setup integration definition for Interface Approval Default.
1. Installation Options for Project Costing Integation has
a. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Asset Management> Asset Management Definition - Interface Options tab --- Interface Approval Default (Project Check box) - Checked
b. Project Costing Integration installation Options -- Require Asset Approval check box. -- Checked
2. Create a Project. Set up Manual capitalization as Asset Integration rules.
3. Create an activity.
4. Define Asset and relate the project/Activity to the Asset
5. Using Add transaction, create an ACT rows for $1000
6. Using Assign Transaction to Assets page, Assign the Asset to the transaction that we just created.
7. Run PC_AM with summarize option
8. Using Project Costing > Review Costs > Accumulated Costs> Review Assets, Review the Asset and Approve, Then Run the Interface Transaction (PC_AM) process
9. Review the APPROVAL_SW on INTFC_FIN. It is blank. because of this the Assets are not getting integrated to AM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms