EGL9.2: Budget Ledger Consolidation Encountered 'SQLRT error in GLPOEQAC-HA000 INSERT EQUITY' Error
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consolidation fails for Budget ledger consolidation with ‘SQLRT error in GLPOEQAC-HA000 INSERT EQUITY’ as it picks up incorrect equity temp table.
SQLRT error in GLPOEQAC-HA000 INSERT EQUITY.
No elimination identified for this consolidation request.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up Elimination unit & create a tree consolidation including Parent Business unit, Subsidiaries & Elimination unit.
2. Create a Ledger group with ledger group type is selected as 'Budget' & ledger template is selected as 'BUDGET'
3. Create a Consolidation Ledger Set including the ledgers attached to Parent Business unit, Subsidiaries & Elimination unit.
4. Create subsidiary ownership sets for each subsidiary.
5. Create Minority Interest Set
6. Create an Elimination Set. On Elimination Lines tab, include interunit Accounts (which were defined in IU template used for Parent & subsidiaries).
7. Create Consolidation set including the elimination set & min interest set created above.
8. Create & Post journals to record subsidiary equity & corresponding journal to reflect the appropriate % of this investment amount by Parent. [The % should be as defined in the subsidiary ownership set]
9. Create & Post interunit transactions between subsidiaries
10. Request Consolidation process (GLPOCONS)
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
This issue budget consolidation issue also occurs if ledger group type is selected as 'Standard' & ledger template is selected as 'BUDGET'. Click to see replication screenshots for this scenario.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms