EPC: RES_USER Fields Not Populated In PROJ_RESOURCE Table
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RES_USER fields are not populated in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE table after running PC_INTFEDIT or PC_WRAPPER engines.
1. Add a project and an activity.
2. Add a rate set (source ACT and target BIL) and associate it with the project and activity.
3. Add a ACT transaction and complete the fields RES_USER1, RES_USER2.. RES_USER5.
4. Save the transaction.
5. Run the Transaction loader process (PC_INTFEDIT).
6. ACT and BIL rows were created but the fileds: RES_USER1, RES_USER2.. RES_USER5 were not copied from ACT row to BIL row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms