EGM: "No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)" Error When Opening Award Profile Page After Changing The Project In The Associated Contract
(Doc ID 2281810.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open a contract that is related to Grants and change the project and the activity on the Contract Terms page. Then try to open the corresponding Award Profile page from Grants. The following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a contract.
2. Add an amount based contract line.
3. Select an existing project on Contract Terms page.
4. Create the award profile by clicking the “Create Award Profile” button on General Information page.
5. Complete the mandatory fields on Award profile and save.
6. Go to Contract - Contract Terms and updated the project code and activity fields.
7. Navigate to Grants > Awards > Award Profile and try to open the award.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document