EGM: "No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)" Error When Opening Award Profile Page After Changing The Project In The Associated Contract
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When returning to the award profile page after changing the project and the activity on contract, the following error appears:
"No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
When retrieving data for a page, a data value was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry. (For example, at scroll level 2, a value of ABC was read in and scroll level 1 contained this higher level field but did not have a row with a key value of ABC.) This usually occurs because of an error in a database record or view; or because of improper deletion of values in a database. Correct the page definition or contact your system administrator."
1. Create a contract.
2. Add an amount based contract line.
3. Select an existing project on Contract Terms page.
4. Create the award profile by clicking the “Create Award Profile” button on General Information page.
5. Complete the mandatory fields on Award profile and save.
6. Go to Contract - Contract Terms and updated the project code and activity fields.
7. Navigate to Award profile and try to open it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms