Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Proposal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A budget item has:
- an old effective date with no Resource class selected
- a new effective date with a specified Resource Class.
On "Maintain Version Est. Detail" page, the user is selecting any other resource class and then goes to Budget item list. The row shown is the old effective dated, the one with no Resource class.
No budget item row should be shown because the newer has a different resource class and the other one has an older effective date.
1. For Budget Item "MATER" add a new Effective Dated row and select the Resource Class "Material".
2. For Budget Item "FEE" add a new Effective Dated row and select the Resource Class "Labor".
3. Go to Proposal Management > Proposal and Version > Maintain Proposal > Maintain Version Estimate > Maintain Version Est. Detail
4. Select Resource Class "Material". Budget Item prompt list si showing "FEE" with blank resource class and "MATER" with "Material" resource class.
5. Select Resource Class "Labor". Budget Item prompt list si showing "MATER" with blank resource class and "FEE" with "Labor" resource class.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms