Last updated on JULY 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tabbing out of the last editable field on a page the cursor moves to the browser URL. If you continue to tab the cursor eventually moves back to the page and fires the field change peoplecode from the last edit. This should
happen when the field is tabbed out of.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to a GSS Transaction from Direct Reports Related Content Service and modify a value.
2. Select Change Full/ Part time status
3. Click Next button to move to the Compensation Detail page, modify New Amount field
4. Press the Tab key and cursor moves to the URL and Field Edit nor FieldChange PeopleCode fires as noted by the Change Percent and Change Amount fields still blank.
5. Change the New Amount field again and this time Back Tab from the field. FieldChange PeopleCode fires and the Change Percent and Change Amount fields properly populate
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms