EAP: The Origin Designated On Your Operator Profile Either Does Not Exist Or Is Inactive.
(Doc ID 2282285.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 9.2
Getting Error "The origin designated on your operator profile either does not exist or is inactive.(7030,30)" when clicked on Voucher search result on Regular Entry page
1. Open an existing voucher and add/update details (line or distribution)
2. Change only the header amount and Save.
3. You will see a error 'Difference between voucher and total payment amounts is 10 – apply to existing scheduled payment? (7030,379) '
4. Click Cancel and OK on the subsequent dialog
5. Click return to search option at the bottom. There will be a message pops up to save the data .Click No. This will take it to the search page.
6. Open the same voucher. error message pops up -
The origin designated on your operator profile either does not exist or is inactive. (7030,30)
"The origin designated on your operator profile either does not exist or is inactive.(7030,30)"
Usability issue as the Voucher opens when clicked second time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document