Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 9.2
Debit Memo stuck in Recycle due to rounding of Quantity with error
- Invoice line Quantity Vouchered <> sum of Distrib Line quantities
- Invoice line Merchandise Amount <> sum of Distrib Line amounts
1. Ensure that Match Rule: 580 (Debit Memo Category: Quantity) is set for debit memo in Match Rule Control Set Up.
2. Create a PO with QTy: 16.5, Price: 5.94, Merch Amt: 98.01
3. Create PO Receipt for Qty: 10.14, Price: 5.94
4. Create an invoice by copying the PO Receipt. While copying, enter the qty as 15.67, Price: 5.94, Merchandise Amt: 93.08
5. Execute Matching. Voucher build is called and debit memo is created. Debit Memo created is in Recycle status.
Debit Memo should be created in Postable status
Debit Memo is created in Recycle status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms