Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting Details amounts are changed after user splits Expense line with different currency than base currency while using Itemize Hotel Bill functionality.
1. Create Expense Report for KU0021 Jessica Bendetto
2. Add new line using Expense type = Hotel/Lodging
3. Itemize the line selecting “Misc charges” and continue
4. Select two lines for “Hotel/Lodging” using different amounts
5. Press continue and Done buttons
While itemizing hotel bill using different currency than base currency, there is different amount in SHEET_LINE and SHEET_DIST.
Amounts in SHEET_LINE and SHEET_DIST should always be the same, not matter the currency.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms