PC_COPY_AELIB.90000000.Step01 Sql Error PC_CPY_PROJ_WRK.TEMPLATE_COPY.FieldChange
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When two users attempt to create a new project by copying an existing project, one of the two will receive errors.
Process 598773 ABNEDED at Step PC_CPY_AELIB.90000000.Step01 (SQL) -- RC = 8602 (108,524)
CallAppEngine: Application PC_COPY_AE:AppEngine error. (2,653) FUNCLIB_PC.FUNCLIB_PR.FieldFormula
Name:Project_Copy PCPC:13167 Statement:228
Called from PC_CPY_PROJ_WRK.TEMPLATE_COPY.FieldChange Statement:55
During a CallAppEngine builtin function call, the Application Engine detected an error. The application Engine log may provide more information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open same environment in 2 different web browsers: One in Chrome & One in IE
2. Navigate to Project Costing/Utilities/Copy Project
3. Select a project to copy with activities
4. Then Select Copy as close to the same time as possible in both browsers
5. Error message is produced.
< Internal Only
Internal Only >
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms