Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePerformance Performance Documents Audit History shows Blanks where it Should Show Names, for Persons who Created, Updated, Transferred or Completed a Document.
It was noted that when Audit History was Viewed in Performance Reviews it shows Missing Information Related to Creator, etc. It was also noted That the Missing Names are Employees where the USERID's have been Deleted from the Application.
The Audit History on the Performance Documents should remain in tack
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in as PS/PS
2. Navigate to Workforce Development > Performance Management
3. Performance Documents > View Documents
4. At the search, click on search
5. Review the data, and select an employee I selected Diandra Rhett who has a managers name associated to it
6. Review it to make sure that the managers name is shown in some of the Audit History; I selected Yolanda Miano
7. I used SQL to query the PSOPERDEFN table to find out if the Manager has a USERID it showed a userid HCO_KUV031
8. Navigate to PeopleTools Security > Delete USERID = HCO_KUV031
9. Once that is deleted navigate back to Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > View Documents
10. Search for Diandra Rhett, access the document, scroll down and View Audit History, note that Yolanda Miano’s information has been removed from the Audit History
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms