EAP: Manual Payment Error "Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed. (7400,73)"
(Doc ID 2282954.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error is received when trying to change the Payment Action on a Withholding Voucher from Record a Payment to Schedule Payment.
Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed. (7400,73)
Once the withholding has been calculated for a given voucher, you will not be allowed to change the payment schedule (i.e. add/delete new schedule or change the amount) unless the following is TRUE:
- Withholding data has not been withhold posted
- None of the schedule is paid. You must cancel the payment or unrecord the payment schedules (i.e. change the payment action from "Record" to "Schedule" and SAVE the voucher)
before consolidating the payment schedules.
- All withholding schedules (if they exist) have been deleted. Before you delete these schedules, you must FIRST cancel/unrecord the related payments.
The system should allow the user to change the payment option back to Schedule payment as the conditions listed above are not met.
1. Create Withholding Voucher
2. Record Manual Payment
3. Change Payment Action from Record to Schedule
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document