Shipment Collection Bank Does Not Select the Specified EC Trans ID
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Brazil - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.0, with Brazil Localizations applied, the Shipment Bank Collection (Chamado de Página de Execução Remessa) does not reference the ID Trans CE.
If the EDI mapping process is run before the Shipment Bank Collection, the Shipment Bank Collection process does not select the correct EC Trans ID Value.
The ID Trans CE value entered on the Shipping Bank Collection process is not used by the process to select data.
The Shipment Bank Collection process should process the transaction id entered on the run control Id.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools, EDI Manager, Monitor EDI Processing, Schedule Outbound EC Agent;
2. Select a run control;
3. Populate the run control with a EC Trans ID value;
4. Navigate to Student Financials, Bank Collection Brazil, Shipment Collection Bank;
5. Select a run control;
6. Populate the run control, including the EC TRANS ID value that is different than the id specified on #3 above;
7. Submit the process to the process scheduler.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms