EeS: Error loading cXML file -- Class Record: assumed property UNIT_PRICE is not a valid field name. (2,274) EM_PACKAGE.Utilities.FillPOFields.OnExecute
(Doc ID 2283532.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to load a cXML file for a 2 line PO Invoice where one of the PO lines has the PO Unit Price = 0. The Load Attached Invoices (EM_XML_LOAD) process runs to Success but EM_VOUCHER_IN shows Status = Error on the Asynchronous Details page.
Class Record: assumed property UNIT_PRICE is not a valid field name. (2,274) EM_PACKAGE.Utilities.FillPOFields.OnExecute Name:populate_line PCPC:12326 Statement:178 Called from:EM_VOUCHER_IN.Em_Voucher_In.OnExecute Name:OnNotify Statement:596
1. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information> Load and Review Invoices
2. Attach a cXML file for an Invoice associated to a 2 line PO where one of the lines has the PO Unit Price = 0
3. Run Load Attached Invoices (EM_XML_LOAD) process
4. Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Operations Monitor > Monitoring > Asynchronous Services
5. Queue for EM_VOUCHER_IN shows Done = 1
6. Display the Asynchronous Details for EM_VOUCHER_IN
7. Asynchronous Details page shows Statue = Error
8. Subscription Contract Error Messages page displays the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document