508 Compliance Issue - Create Performance Document Heading Announced Twice On Select Employees Page
(Doc ID 2283610.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 ePerformance, Create Document
An ADA user would be Confused when Hearing or Seeing the Select Employees Field Twice; additionally there is a Heading Missing for one of the Columns on the Page to Select an Employee when Creating a Performance Document
1) Heading for Select Employees Displays Twice and/or can be Announced more than once with different information below
2) No column heading on last column
Expected Behavior:An ADA User should only Hear or See the Select Employees Once
Steps to Replicate
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents
2. On the Select Employees Page note that it shows two instances of Select Employees
3. Also note in the Grid the last heading is missing and only shows a + sign
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document