508 Compliance Issue -When Tabbing through the Activity Guide, of a Performance Document the Steps are not Clearly Identified
(Doc ID 2283612.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On HR 9.2 ePerformance Management Name of Page: EP_WC_STEP_PAGELET
During 508 Compliance Testing In Accessibility Mode the EP_WC_STEP_PAGELET is Not Identifying the Steps so that an ADA User can Understand what they are
Supposed to do on the Page
The Screen Reader Announces “Expands Subset Button” but Should say Something like the Following Expands Define Criteria”.
Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents (Performance Process Window-left side of Screen)
1) When Tabbing through the Activity Guide, of a Performance Document the Steps are not Clearly Identified.
2) Define Criteria should be a Heading
Checkpoint 1 should be a Heading
Update and Share should be a Heading.
3) Table is not Reading the Heading of the Column with the Data Cell under the Heading.
(1) In Progress Blank should be Read for the Second row First Cell.
(2) Update and Share Request Acknowledgement should be Read for the Second row Second Cell.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document