Employee Self Service Add Name Change Gets "First Operand Of . Is NULL So Cannot Access Member Find. (180,236)
(Doc ID 2283632.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 Employee Self Service, Name Change
Employees are unable to Add a Name Change
Steps to Replication
1. As PS/PS assigned to EMPLID KU0003 remove the EMPLID value from the user profile.
2. Remove Primary Permission List information on the USER profile.
3. Sign out and then Sign in using HCRUSA/HCRUSA
4. Navigate to Self Service > Personal Information > Name Change
5. At the prompt enter KU0003 Click on Add
Error: First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member find (180,236) HCR_NAME.NameFormat.OnExecute Name Refresh/Name PCPC 5363 Statement 95
Called from HCR_NAME.NameFormat.OnExecture Name Format/Name Statement 129
Called from HR_EE_NAME.GBL.PostBuild Statement 19
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document