'Highlighted fields are required' Error When Submitting Request Ad Hoc Salary Change Transaction
(Doc ID 2283909.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple transactions are started or submitted but not approved, managers receive the following error when trying to Submit an Ad Hoc Salary Change Request.
Highlighted fields are required. Enter data into the highlighted fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start GSS Request Ad Hoc Salary Change transaction, and go through activity guide.
2. On Review & Submit page click Exit.
3. Resubmit GSS Request Ad Hoc Salary Change transaction and Submit transaction.
4. As Approver, Deny request.
1. Start GSS Request Ad Hoc Salary Change transaction, and Submit transaction.
2. As Approver, Deny request.
3. Resubmit GSS Request Ad Hoc Salary Change transaction, and go through the activity guide.
4. Note that the Transaction date and Reason are blank on Review & Submit page and the Current Information and New Information are the same.
5. Click Submit, and note above error is received. Click Exit
6. If GSS Request Ad Hoc Salary Change transaction is submitted once more, this time everything is displayed correctly and can Submit transaction.
7. The Approver, can also now disposition request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document