IAM Sync Process does not Sync Result Scale Change from Activity Manager to Individual Activity Manager When Initial Result Row Present
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Student Records Activity Management
When a result scale for an activity is overridden and updated in the Activity Manager, SSR_IAM_SYNC runs to success to update the Individual Activity Manager for enrolled students with the new result scale. However the result scale is displaying the updated value on the IAM Activity Detail but not on the IAM Activity Result. This occurs when the Student Admin Installation for Activity Management is set up to create the initial result row.
Expect the changed result scale to be promulgated to the IAM Activity Result.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enroll a student into a course with defined activities at Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request.
2. IAM will be generated using the sync process or can be added manually or using the IAM Batch Generator using Student Enrollment process.
2. Verify the result scale on one of the activities.
3. Navigate to Curriculum Management > Activity Management > Organize and Manage > Activity Manager and override and change the result scale on any activity and save.
4. A message will pop up stating that the IAM sync process was run to sync the changes.
5. Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Individual Activity Manager > Individual Activity Manager and pull up the student/class and click on the result icon for the first activity. Note the result scale is not updated.
6. Click Return link and go back and click on the link to view the Activity Detail and note the result scale is changed there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms