Activities Management Result Posting Process Incorrectly Updating Academic Levels on Term Activation
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Activity Management
IAM Result Posting process (SSR_IAM_RPST) is incorrectly updating the Academic Level fields on the STDNT_CAR_TERM record. The process is setting the lowest level on the highest term and updating the lowest term with the highest academic level.
Expect the level to be set based on the enrolled units for the term.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Term activate a student for several terms.
2. Enroll into and grade a class in the first term using enrollment request or quick enroll and the academic level updates as expected.
3. Add an IAM for a higher term and add results and calculate the course result.
4. Run IAM Result Posting process.
5. Check the levels and the latest term has the lowest level and the first term the highest which is backwards.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms