Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eSign Issue with Capitalization of Email Addresses. System does not differentiate between lower and upper case letters.
1. Navigate to Document Management page.
2. Select a document to sign
3. Click on Prepare and Route for e-Signature.
4. Insert data into fields and click Send. Note that the email address utilizes a mixture of lower and upper case letters.
5. Sign the document using Adobe Sign and click Get eSignature Status button.
The system validates that the document has been signed, but does not validate that the email address in mixed case is the same as the email in lowercase (ie: John.Smith@oracle.com does not equal email@example.com. J_Smith@oracle.com does not equal firstname.lastname@example.org) The signing details display that the document has been signed but is still awaiting signatures from the mixed-case versions of the listed email addresses. No further action can be taken against the document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms