eBenefits Life Event Error: SecurityException: You do not have access to Activity Guide Instance ". (263,90)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) 9.2, when clicking the Complete button on the Event Completion and Exit Action Item page in Life Event, it fails with the following error:
SecurityException: You do not have access to Activity Guide Instance ". (263,90) PTAI_ACTION_ITEMS.List.OnExecute Name:open
Called from:W3EB_LIFE_EVENT.ListStatus.OnExecute Name:CheckRequired Statement:10
Called from W3EB_LE_WRK.COMPLETE_STS_IND.FieldChange Statement:11
1. Log into the system as an employee.
2. Select Birth Event (Navigation: Self Service > Benefits > Life Events).
3. Complete steps through event as needed.
4. Select the last Action Item, Event Completion and Exit.
5. Click the Complete button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms