ETL 9.2 - Delegation Proxies Unable To Access Timesheets Via Manager Dashboard
(Doc ID 2284427.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proxies are unable to get to the Timesheet from the Manager Dashboard's Pending Approvals pagelet. After clicking the link and selecting to view the delegated transaction(s), the popup window does not close and the page eventually times out.
- Have Manager A delegate Time transactions to Manager B.
- Employee submits time, and the approval goes to Manager B (on behalf of Manager A).
- Manager B logs into Manager Dashboard, and clicks the approval link from the Pending Approvals pagelet.
- Manager B selects to go in as Manager A due to delegation.
- Popup does not close and Manager B times out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document