ETL 9.2 - Delegation Proxies Unable To Access Timesheets Via Manager Dashboard
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proxies are unable to get to the Timesheet from the Manager Dashboard's Pending Approvals pagelet. After clicking the link and selecting to view the delegated transaction(s), the popup window does not close and the page eventually times out.
- Have Manager A delegate Time transactions to Manager B.
- Employee submits time, and the approval goes to Manager B (on behalf of Manager A).
- Manager B logs into Manager Dashboard, and clicks the approval link from the Pending Approvals pagelet.
- Manager B selects to go in as Manager A due to delegation.
- Popup does not close and Manager B times out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms