E-PIA: NAVIGATION COLLECTION PUBLISHED AS TILE CAUSES PAGE DATA TO BE CUT OFF
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Fluid UI
Issue happens after publishing a navigation collection to a Tile using Tile Wizard.
When navigating using the Tile, the contents of the page do not display as expected.
For example, page only displays "New Wind" instead of "New Window"
Happens on all Navigation Collections published through the Tile Wizard.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create navigation collection (PeopleTools-> Portal-> Portal Utilities-> Navigation Collections)
2. Click Add collection
3. Add a link to the new navigation collection:
4. Complete Tile Wizard (PeopleTools-> Portal-> Tile Wizard)
5. Navigate to the new navigation collection using newly published Tile
6. The right side of page is cut-off.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms