Address Search Not Working in Payables/Procurement Links of Supplier Location
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 image 23, Supplier Address Search in Payables/Procurement links of Location issue
We have discovered an issue when attempting to search for an address within the Payables & Procurement links of the location tab. The search correctly returns the addresses for the supplier for whichever link you navigate to first (for ex. Payables - Invoicing address search), but then the Supplier ID is dropped from the search when you navigate to the next (for ex. Procurement - Ordering address search). If you reverse the order and go into Procurement link first and search, then go into Payables the same issue occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In our Vanilla environment, updated through Image 23.
2. Pulled Up Supplier ID 0000000047, Riger Services.
3. Selected Correct History. Navigated to the Address tab and selected the + sign to add a new address seq number.
4. Added Address ID 2:
5. Selected Save.
6. Navigated to the Location tab. Add a new Location, named TEST:
7. Selected the Payables link for the Location ‘TEST’ and selected the Search link for the Invoicing address:
8. Selected Address 2 from the drop down box (Note the Supplier ID is returned on this search):
Address 2 is now specified for the Invoicing address:
9. Selected OK.
10. Clicked on the Procurement link. Next, selected the Search link for the Ordering Address
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms