EGL9.2: Workcenter 'IN' Filter Limitations
Last updated on JULY 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to paste large number of Business Unit 'IN' Filter' criteria for GLJRNL1 Workcenter the following error occurs.
The value for the field 'IN Values' (FSFB_FLTRVALS.FSFB_VALUEIN_01) was over by 6046 characters. Reduce to 1333 or less characters. (126,141)
for the delivered My Work link "Journals Ready for Processing" using filter id GLJRNL1.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Component > Workcenter/Dashboards > Configure Filter Definitions > GLJRNL1
2. Click on test push button
3. Select 'In' criteria for Business Unit
4. Paste large number of business unit for in criteria
5. Click on return push button , error occurred
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms