Tax Calculation In PO/AM Interface Is Incorrect When Foreign Currency Is Used
(Doc ID 2284979.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transaction comes from a PO and it has foreign currency, the VAT Amount, Total VAT Base Amount is not being correctly calculated on the interface to AM after running the RECV_02 process.
This causes the Cost of the asset to be increased.
However when a similar transaction comes from AP to AM, the Tax and Cost are correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>Procurement>Requisition>Add/Update Requisitions
2. Create a Requisition with Foreign Currency
3. Source Req to PO-> Dispatch the PO
4. Receive the PO
5. Run RECV_02 Process
6. Navigate to: Main Menu>Asset Management>Send/Receive Information>Preview AP/PO Information
7. Notice that Cost, Base Cost, VAT Amount, Total VAT amount are incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document