CGST, SGST Tax Breakups Not Showing in Purchase Order (PO) Pdf
(Doc ID 2285127.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CGST, SGST Tax Breakups Not Showing in Purchase Order (PO) Pdf.
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1) Supplier IND0000050 is defined as Custom Duty and Excise and Sales tax earlier prior to GST
2) Supplier location data for IND0000050. EXD_APPL_FLG and STX_APPL_FLG are set to N as per non GST configuration
3) Now we are changing and making this supplier for GST
4) Uncheck Custom Duty Applicable and check GST
5) Now check the data. EXD_APPL_FLG still shows N for this supplier
6) Disable XMLP for po dispatch.
7) Create a PO for this supplier and dispatch the PO
8) Dispatch the PO and check the output. No CGST and SGST shown in the pdf output
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document