Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project lookup does not work on the expense report header.
The Project lookup on the Accounting Defaults at the Expense Header level is blank because the SETID is blank. Do not have Project Costing installed but using the Project ChartField.
1) Navigation: Setup Financials > Install > Installation Option > Products ensure Project Costing is NOT selected
2) Travel & Expenses >Manage Employee Information>Update Profile go to the User Defaults page and ensure the Enabled tick box for Project Defaults for Expenses is unchecked.
3) Login to Fluid Click on Expenses tile
4) Click on Create Expenses tile
5) At the header level click on Accounting Defaults
6) Click on the Project field prompt
Expected Result: Project prompt must display a list of Projects.
Actual Result: Project prompt does not display a list of Projects.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms